Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

Shoutbox

You must login to post a message.

08-05-2017 08:20
Sorry about last night, my internet died...

26-02-2017 08:07
Про
сад
ка, зат
ира
ние
, &#108

02-02-2017 20:28
afk untill sunday

12-12-2016 08:46
Sorry all, lost power and didnt have a new fuse, hope you didnt kill her without me Smile

06-10-2016 18:56
I won't be able to come tonight.

24-09-2016 09:49
WTF do we need to raid??? some friends are playing and I wanna know whats good.

18-09-2016 04:36
I am interested in info on mounting the unit in a C6 Corvette that looks good. Is there mounting hardware available?

10-04-2016 16:25
tonight i online late maybe i cant join the raid.

03-04-2016 17:54
maybe i come online late to night sry for late notice but try to online as soon as i can.

28-03-2016 06:27
i wont be raiding tonight

27-03-2016 19:56
Sorry for late notice but I have to go to the hospital for an operation on my ear, hope fully I can get back before the raid ends.

27-03-2016 18:58
Cant make it tonight, and if I do it'll be pretty late, best of luck with drops :*

24-03-2016 17:51
Pc is fixed and can attend the next raid.

21-03-2016 18:53
cant make it today ,sorry for late notice

21-03-2016 18:38
Computer is still not fixed going to kill myself.

20-03-2016 23:04
Will be late tomorrow for 30-40 minutes.

20-03-2016 22:47
wont be able to come on monday and thursday cos of work

20-03-2016 18:37
Probably won't be able to attend todays raid since my computer is having issues and is not loading up what so ever, hopefully will have been fixed before the next raid. - Plannk

20-03-2016 14:33
maybe i come online late tonight

17-03-2016 19:01
I might be 20-30 minutes late today

View Thread

Print Thread
Join Apply Paladin and Death Knight
Arthedain
Personal Information:

-- Name: Ognjen
-- Sex: Male
-- Tell us a bit about yourself: I live in Serbia, city named Vrsac. It's near Romanian border.So it's a transit place, so i can it's a nice place to live in. Bechelor of Internacinal Busniess and Finance.. I'v been gaming since eraly day's of my life,kinda like to game a lot. Also, i like to train a lot.

Character Information:

Link to armory:
http://eu.battle....ain/simple

Would you be willing to change your Talents or Professions in the interest of Guild Progression?
Gladly, i have no problem of doing it.

Raid Logs:

-- Do you have any viable World of Logs reports, or WoW Web Stats? If so, please link here:
i have to say , that i dont have any viable log atm.I'm sorry

Hardware/Connection:
For my pc i have :
-processor: intel i7 470k
- motherboard : Asus Rog Maximus VII Formula
-Memory : kingston hyper X Savage @2400x16gb dd3
-Graphic card : Asus Strix gtx 970 oc x2
-hard disc: SSD 250gb + 1tb WD black

internet connection is cable and it's 50mb/s download and 3mb/s upload

User Interface:
For user unterface i am using preatty simple blizzard Ui, since i am most comfortable with it.
Addons:
-DBM
-WeakAuras 2
-GTFO
-Skada
-Tidy Plates

IF anything more is required, i can download it, with no problem

Raiding Experience:
Vanilla: started playing wow in 2005 , cleard all up to Naxx 40.
TBC: whole content. Including KJ before patch nerf.
LK : Whole contet, Including Ulduar HM's , Competed with Method for server 1st Anub'arak and lost it for 11% . and Icc 25
Cataclysim: Cleard all up too Dragon Soul.
Mist's : I have to be honnest, i lost my interest in game due Cataclysm, kinda wow was't wat it was after Ulduar.
WoD : Done preatty much whole content on heroic mode. was proggressing on 2-3 bosses on mythic, but nothing downed.

Since i was transferd here i think you should know about from where i came. So, I'm coming from server Executus, been raiding in Vanila in guild named "Brother's in Arms " or shord BiA, we was preatty much hard core guild, with mind set on clearing as much as we can. Due progressing in naxx 40, tbh 4 horsemans, was the reason why guild dissbaned. I think you know or heard. how naxx was hard, and it was PAIN, i man real Pain, whole week ppl were farming to to get flasks, pot's and etc, to wipe over weeknd, in naxx.And 4hms was fight where u needed 8 naxx geard taks, to endure ecnounter. In short terms we decited to split the guild in two , and wait for new expansion TBC.So we made Nal Ra, and Independence. Nal ra was my guild, due perion of TBC till middle of Cata. iIN tbc, we were stong 2nd guild on server, manage to clear all on time, had so much great time. All was fine till the middle of Cata where, we decited to stop playing , since wow wasnt wow anymore to us. in that time executus steted to die, guild to trasfer to another server, i have been playing just for fun,till wod.So now i would like to raid serious. li
Please go into detail regarding your experience raiding, in each expansion and what class.

Raiding Times.

Our raiding times are from 19:00 to 23:00 on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. Our minimum attendance is 90%.

-- What do you estimate your Normal Attendance to be? 3/3
-- Do you have anything that may pull you away from a raid at short notice? At this moment, i dont have anything to pull me away

-- How would you feel if these days had to change for the interest of the guild? I dont mind.
-- How would you feel if we cancelled raiding for a short period of time (i.e. 2 weeks)? Well , every guild need's a break .

Class play:Retribution paladin.
I'm playing paladin since day one. So i have witness all changes to this class. Also i have been playing holy for more than 8 years. Now am really having fun on Retribtion,
Talent spec: Since days of cookie cutter builds are over, talet's now days are spced on ecounter req. Like if needed 2x HoF i am gonna spec Clemency , if not am gonna chose Unbreakable Spirit, for more defensive stance. Also if needed to go aoe for some fight am gonna take LH +FV + taking the gilf of mass exorcism also adding trinkets for aoe cleave Than again if needed single power dps, am speccing to ES+Sreaph +signle target dps trinekts.
For gems: mastery is best by far.
Gaer: Variation crit mastery, but in my opinion mastery + multi is really strong also.

for rotation: always using highest mastery ability.

Please write a detailed passage about what you believe is important about your current Talent Spec. Such as Gear, Gem, Glyph and Talent choices, your Rotations...

Guild History

- What is your most recent Guild?
Destincion
-- Could you give us an overview of your time there?
Might been awsome guild, stong core, but BAD leadership
- Why did you depart or why are you leaving?
-GM and deputy GM decided,to move to another server and take where they can raid mythic content, and preatty much leave us with curtains closed.

Raiding in Sanctum:

-- Why are you applying to Sanctum?
-- What are your expectations?
-- What will you bring to the guild?
-- Do you think you will be able to abide by our rules and raid times without much trouble?
-- Do you know anyone in Sanctum that knows you well?

Additional Information:

-- How do you approach a Personal Mistake? Always try to improve where i do wrong.
-- How will you seek to resolve problems? anywhere i can.
-- What are your goals in World of Warcraft? See whole content, clear as much as i can, good time.
-- Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? Thats about it guys. Hope you had a good read!
I have a shor video of our 1st Illidan kill
https://www.youtu...tml5=False

Also, i would really like to find some place, where i can raid, have good time, and meet up new friend's. If anything more required please wisper me ingame Arthedain #2583

----------------------------------------------------------------- DeathKnight----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information:

-- Name:Miroslav
-- Sex:Male
-- Tell us a bit about yourself:
I live in Serbia , hometown - Vrsac...Gamer in heart and love sport Smile
Character Information:

Link to armory:
http://eu.battle....smi/simple

Would you be willing to change your Talents or Professions in the interest of Guild Progression?
Yes ofcourse , that's not a problem Smile

Raid Logs:

-- Do you have any viable World of Logs reports, or WoW Web Stats? If so, please link here:
No , don't have any Smile

Hardware/Connection:
-processor: intel i7 470k
- motherboard : Asus Rog Maximus VII Formula
-Memory : kingston hyper X Savage @2400x16gb dd3
-Graphic card : Asus Strix gtx 970 oc x2
-hard disc: SSD 250gb + 1tb WD black

internet connection is cable and it's 50mb/s download and 3mb/s upload

User Interface:
Normal , nothing special Smile Just important things on my screen Smile

Raiding Experience:
Everything , just skipped - Cata and MoP Smile
Please go into detail regarding your experience raiding, in each expansion and what class.
Played rogue on vanila , did MC - BWL , TBC - played paladin , did everything - WOTLK - played DK - Server first Algalon after that i made brake till Draenor Smile

Raiding Times.

Our raiding times are from 19:00 to 23:00 on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. Our minimum attendance is 90%.

-- What do you estimate your Normal Attendance to be? 90%+ for sure Smile
-- Do you have anything that may pull you away from a raid at short notice? Maybe some trip or something like that. Guild will be informed on time if something happens Smile

-- How would you feel if these days had to change for the interest of the guild? It's no problem Smile
-- How would you feel if we cancelled raiding for a short period of time (i.e. 2 weeks)? Same , it's not a problem Smile

Class play:
Death Knight
Please write a detailed passage about what you believe is important about your current Talent Spec. Such as Gear, Gem, Glyph and Talent choices, your Rotations...
Frost spec - playing unholy too but atm need more multistrike so frost for now Smile

Guild History

-- What is your most recent Guild? It was Extinction on this server
-- Could you give us an overview of your time there? Good people , but leadership was bad Smile
-- Why did you depart or why are you leaving? GM left and went to other server and some of his friends to clear Mythic content there

Raiding in Sanctum:

-- Why are you applying to Sanctum? Sanctum is a nice guild name , second i want to be a part of your progress and part of guild and great raid experience
-- What are your expectations - Everything goes how it should go Smile Depends on me Smile
-- What will you bring to the guild? Anything that guild want's from me Smile
-- Do you think you will be able to abide by our rules and raid times without much trouble? Yes
-- Do you know anyone in Sanctum that knows you well? No , but i hope i will met some people soon Smile

Additional Information:

-- How do you approach a Personal Mistake? I will try not to mistake Smile If i mistake i will try to fix it Smile
-- How will you seek to resolve problems? Ask a class leader , officers , guild master Smile
-- What are your goals in World of Warcraft? To clear HFC Mythic content Smile
-- Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? Thats about it guys. Hope you had a good read!

Stroggylos
Oh boy them days of spamm healin huh !
Anyways pretty much ready for upper bosses with his gear not gonna be an issue. Pity couldnt find any decent logs to support the proper rotation and performance. Mythic progress kinda low for current guild progress but seen u done every boss on hc quite some times and the gear is not bad i dont feel as bad about it.
Alll in all app looks semi decent ( hoped for some swag more).
Btw hope u got a decent mic that u aint keepin deep into your arse and u can use it plz. Also could u tell us about the correct positioning of the headphones ?

Arthedain
Thnx for Feedback.

Yeah! Those days :-) Also, do you remember seting up PallyPower and using DI on raid member's ! Yeah i feel sorry for not having any viable log's to put it. Yes i have working mic and headphones, and it's noway near my arse ...I think the goal is to have them on top for head, covering years..Some say it's the key for having great game experience.. Smile

Mortiza
Hi guys

Nice application
We will soon give an answer

Stroggylos
Well since u aint placing in front both your eyes u good.
Oh well pallypower been life back in the days of mucho blessings and raiders. And y gief back DI to avoid repair costs and troll the raid.
Thumbs up and waiting for officers.

Stroggylos
Have we answered these guys or what ?

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.33 seconds
3,112,621 unique visits